Manpower are currently working with an extremely prestigious client based in Cannock who are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team following an incredibly successful 2020.
They are one of the largest suppliers in the world in the industry they provide and now need a hands on Warehouse Manager to help lead their team over around 30/40 Mail Order Assistants and 2 Supervisors to continued success.
Package on Offer
- £25,000/£30,000 dependant upon relevant experience
- Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700 (Occasional Saturday Mornings paid as overtime 0800 - 1200)
- Generous, enhanced pension scheme
- Free Parking
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Reporting to Depot Manager
- Experience managing a busy stores & mail order team in order to meet set deadlines and targets
- Be hands on and happy to get stuck in with the team when times get tough
- Developing and implementing plans
- Reviewing KPI's for stores team members & Supervisors, coaching the next you
- Transport, Goods In/Out knowledge (Desirable)
- Ensuring accurate stock holding information is captured and maintained
- Overseeing regular stock counts and system checks and to report on any stock discrepancies
- Assisting the Depot Manager with day to day management of stores team
- To assist the Depot Manager with the management of stock systems and safety stocks
- A proven record within warehouse management
- Previous experience managing a team in a busy environment
- Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good standard of education with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines
- Experience in ordering/overseeing the procurement of smaller parts
- Knowledge of the automotive industry. (Desirable)
If you would like to apply, please do so below or get in contact with the Manpower Branch in Birmingham