My client designs, produces, distributes and sells high-end jewellery, watches and jewels around the world. They have a very good opportunity for an experienced Jewellery and Watches Polisher to join their team based here in Dublin.
Package: They are offering an excellent package: Excellent Basic Salary plus Pension, Health cover, Life ins, 25 days holidays pa. This is a full time, permanent position.
Job Description and overview:
- Perform the polishing phase, based on technical documentation, working cycles and procedures.
- Perform all technical activities related to polishing up to the final form: surface adaption, earrings closing adaptation, manual marking, sanding, trimming, grinding, cleaning, etc.
- Properly use all technical or manual tools supporting the polishing phase (welding device, deposit welding. oven....), avoiding gemology issue and respecting specific materials properties (gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, inert gases, sand, etc.).
- Perform specific self-quality control accordingly to internal quality control procedures.
- Properly use supporting machines such as welding laser, engraving laser, thermic ovens, automatic marking machine, surface machines, sandblasting ultrasonic washing machine, galvanic treatment, rhodium plating.
- Guarantee productivity target assigned (quantity, lead times, and quality).
- Manage polishing phase's scrap and support precious material recovery according to the procedures.
Personal Skills and Experience:
- Have at least 2 years plus relevant experience
- Product technical specifications
- Knowledge of handling tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of materials' chemical properties applied to the specific phases
If you are interested in this Jewellery and Watch Polisher then please apply directly through this website.