Manpower are currently recruiting for a Joiner/Carpenter to join a well established Housing Association. This is a mobile role covering the area of North West London
- Repair and install doors.
- Changing and installing door handles.
- Laying floors.
- Repairing banisters.
- Replacing and installing skirting boards.
- Installing kitchen units and worktop surfaces.
- Deliver high standards of work, relevant to the primary trade required for this role.
- Contribute to the delivery of a great customer service and the achievement of operational KPIs.
- Provide accurate working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Take personal responsibility for the condition and appearance of the Company vehicle.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
- NVQ Level 2/3 (City & Guilds) Trade Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.