Fire and Security Installation Engineer
Location: Belfast & other roles nationwide.
Salary: Up to £32K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 40 hours.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: Pension, life Insurance and many other perks.
About the Company
Manpower are representing one of the UK's main provider of security solutions. This company protects everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
To undertake the installation, commissioning and servicing of fire and electronic security management systems in throughout the UK.
- 3 years' minimum experience servicing, installing fire detection & alarm systems.
- To undertake the installation of fire detection & alarm systems.
- An excellent understanding of current BS standards relating to Security Systems.
- Experience of Integration of security systems.
- Knowledge of addressable fire alarm systems including relevant BS standards of installation.
- To be flexible as may need to travel within the UK.
- Technical IT knowledge, i.e. Installing various Windows Operating Systems (beneficial)
- Work history needs to be checkable for 5 years.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
- Clean UK Driving license (so points considered)
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and
BS7858 checks. This is a thorough vetting phase and offer will only be made when passed.
Please contact me for a confidential conversation:
Mobile: 07483 361 080
*** Up to £150 Voucher Referral Scheme ***