Manpower is recruiting for a Plant Diesel Mechanic on behalf of our client who provide piling and foundation services to the construction industry.
We are recruiting for a Plant Mechanic who will carry out maintenance and repairs to a fleet of Piling Rigs and other construction plant machinery such as diggers, compressors and pumps.
We are looking for an experienced Plant Mechanic with proven knowledge of construction plant machinery, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
You will play a key role to ensure machine downtime is kept to a minimum and equipment runs safely and effectively.
Very competitive salary in the £28-35k range plus Van and overtime rates, excellent overall package
- Service, maintenance and repairs to piling rigs and other plant machinery
- Diagnose faults accurately and take corrective action
- Strip and test engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems
- Routine maintenance and inspections
- Repairs to vehicle electrical systems
What we are looking for
- Level 3 in Plant Maintenance or Heavy Vehicle Repair
- Proven experience working across plant machinery, preferably in heavy plant
- Strong diagnostic and fault-finding ability
- Full driving license
The role will be a combination of workshop and some travel on sites
Company Van with the role