Manpower are currently recruiting on behalf of a client based in Oxfordshire, this exciting position is for an experienced Facilities Coordinator.
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Responsible to: Facilities Support Manager
Place of work: Community and Mental health sites
*Please note, the right candidate will drive and own a car, due to needing to travel to more than one site on occasion.
Payrate: £12.27 an hour.
Broad Outline and Accountability
To support the Soft Facilities Management team in the delivery of a comprehensive and effective Soft Facilities service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise housekeepers in their designated hub including conducting return to work interviews, one to one supervision and local management of work performance
- To deal with day to day staffing issues whilst escalating any staffing issues requiring more formal approach to Facilities Support Manager
- To provide training in Waste/food/COSHH and H & S as per legislation to ward managers/clinical and ancillary staff
- To train staff in Trust and local policies and procedures
- To suggest and make recommendations for improvements to existing facilities procedures and developing cleaning schedules
- Be prepared to provide cover for catering provision on the wards in the event of shortage
- Finance related administration such as processing order and invoice
- Experience in creating and updating spreadsheets
- Producing work to a consistently high standard even under pressure and in an environment with changing deadlines
- Competent Word processing/copy typing skills
- Well-developed self- organisation and time management skills
- Ability to learn new systems and skills quickly
- Driving licence/Ability to travel to geographical sites