My client is a very successful Irish Electronic design and repair business.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Electronic Engineer / Electronic Technician to join their growing and progressive company. This position will offer the successful Electronic Engineer / Electronic Technician an opportunity to build on their own experience and to grow and further develop their career within the Electronics industry.
Salary: Excellent salary on offer, please contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for details.
Role: Electronic Engineer / Electronic Technician, full time, permanent position.
Location: Leinster, Ireland.
- Electronic fault finding
- Support the team in debug components and find root cause
- Develop good relationships with our clients' staff, clinical engineers, service managers and other managers.
- Provide technical advice to customers when necessary
- Provide technical advise to other team members
- Fault find and deconstruct electronic devices and components
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-5 year's relevant experience.
- Technical competency in reading electronic design schematics and data sheets.
- Understand the running, maintaining and troubleshooting of electronic devices at component level.
- Good experience developing and building electronic interfaces and electronic test equipment.
- Good experience with back engineering / reverse engineering right down to component level.
- Good experience with power electronics
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, be self-motivated and adaptable.
If you are interested in this Electronic Engineer / Electronic Technician position please contact me directly at ManpowerGroup Ireland for more information and for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours). email@example.com