A fantastic opportunity to work for an international company as a Compliance Administrator.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Applying for and obtaining references for candidates so they are fully compliant before starting work.
- Checking reference reports.
- Liaising with colleagues within the department to ensure information is kept up to date and logging information on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Carrying out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager such as updating trackers and reports.
- Working towards targets and managing your day effectively.
Ideally you will have access to your own personal laptop as this could be a remote working opportunity.