My Client is a fast-growing company who are working with local Government initiatives to provide & install Gas boilers and first-time central heating under the Eco3 scheme. The Eco work runs concurrently with their private work & they have substantial targets to work to, leading to the creation of multiple roles within the business for qualified Electricians.
You will work will be primarily wiring in Smart Thermostats, Heat Only boilers, installing fuse spurs, producing minor works certificates and bonding gas meters. Experience of installing heating controls will be advantageous, however training can be offered for the right Candidate.
What will you need to be successful in your application?
- NVQ level 3 in Electrical Engineering.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification.
- Inspection and Testing 2391
- ECS Card
What will you receive as an employee?
- Company van (minimal points will be acceptable) , fuel card, tablet and uniform supplied.
- Regular overtime available over the weekend at enhanced rates .
- Salary: £30,000.00-£33,000.00 per year dependant on experience.
Hours of work usually between 0830 & 1700, with 3 or 4 jobs booked each day
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity or you fancy something new, then click apply now or give me a call to discuss.