Health and Safety Manager - Gateshead
Are you an HSE professional within the construction industry and experience of CDM 2015 Safe Working Practices?
Do you hold a NEBOSH certificate and/or a member of IIRSM (International Institute of Risk & Safety Management) or IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) as this would be advantageous?
A brief overview of responsibilities will include;
- Health and Safety Compliance and Monitoring across Client sites, workshops and offices.
- Monitoring and Improvement of the Health and Safety Management system.
- Delivery of a structured Health and Wellbeing Plan
- Environmental Compliance and Monitoring
- Lead auditor trained would be advantageous
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Construction or manufacturing experience required
- Nebosh Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communicator with a proactive approach.
Sound interesting? Apply today to discuss further….