Customer Service Coordinator
Manpower are recruiting a customer services adviser on behalf of a company based in Over.
This role would suit someone who already has customer service or account management experience looking to take the next step in their career. Possessing a scientific background in will be helpful for a successful candidate, as would having experience in operating a customer service role which is very varied and fast paced.
What We Need From You...
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience preferable but not essential
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent phone manor
- Ability to build rapport and proactively continually seek ways of improving service levels
- To be able to support the sales team
- Minimum C grade in GCSE English & Maths
- Scientific knowledge would be beneficial
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Free parking
- Friendly work environment
If this interests you, please let us know and apply!