Manpower one of the UKs leading contingent workforce and staffing solution providers and are proud to be working in partnership with a major global company based Leeds.
We are looking for a Consignment Analyst to join out client on a temporary basis starting ASAP.
You will be working as part of the Consignment Team providing support for both internal staff and the client's customer base.
As a Consignment Analyst your responsibilities and duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Maintaining the accuracy of records for assets in field
- Processing orders with accuracy, and following correct procedures
- Reconcile records post audit
- Resolving record anomalies
- Assist in the development of a working environment, which fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement,
- Transact returns of stock
- Chase failed collections of replaced stock
- Work generic outlook inbox's
- Reconcile consignment records after a return or audit and liaise with Sales team to bridge any gaps
- Run and provide reports
You will have a proven work history in a similar role coupled with excellent communication skills and you will be liaising with internal management teams and external customers. You will also have a strong eye for detail and the ability to maintain accurate records with a positive approach to problem solving working in a demanding environment. You will have a proactive and flexible approach to work and hold the ability to look at processes and offer ideas and improvements where appropriate. Strong Excel skills are essential in this role along with proficiency in all MS Office and IT.
This role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis working 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with a rate of £13.93 per hour.