Manpower has an exciting opportunity for 2 X Support Services Assistants on behalf of our client based in Edinburgh City Centre. This role will be initially based from home but will return to the office as restrictions ease over the next few months. It will be on temporary basis for a period with potential to go permanent in due course.
The role -
You will be providing main reception service e.g. receive visitors, answer queries both face to face and via telephone, Assist in the day to day running of estates and facilities e.g. security, cleaning, deliveries, stationery orders, Health & Safety, parking, liaison with contractors and estates staff.
Admin Support -
You will be carrying out admin support in the following divisions
- Venue & Event Management
- Health and Safety
- Mailroom and reprographics
- Experience of working in a customer service environment and a commitment to excellent customer services
- Relevant experience in an office or similar environment, including dealing with the public by telephone
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of standard office procedures
Experience of working effectively either alone or in a team, and comfortable with working under pressure and switching between tasks
If you are interested then please apply immediately