Manpower are currently recruiting for a Class 2 HIAB Driver to join our client based in Newbury.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, supporting with deliveries and collections of empty LPG tanks from commercial and domestic clients.
- Ensure all collections and deliveries are completed as requested ensuring all special instructions are adhered to.
- Ensure all work carried out at the depot and on site is done in the most efficient manner taking the company, customers and H & S regulations into consideration.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately noting any discrepancies.
- Provide assistance with all yard duties as and when required.
- Ensure the integrity of the company is maintained at all times when dealing with customers, suppliers and all internal staff.
- Ensure all daily vehicles checks are conducted reporting any defects immediately.
- Ensure all drivers documentation is completed as per the appropriate regulations and company policies
Working hours are 7:00am to 17:30pm, Monday to Friday - This role will involve some overnight work depending on work requirements. A shift premium is paid when this happens.
Interested apply now!