Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for an Administrator to join its Occupational Health (OH) team. This is a new position supporting OH during the COVID-19 pandemic. This position will be based at Barnwood within the Generation OH team but will mainly deal with COVID related issues within the Customers Business UnitDuties and Responsibilites
- Undertake the daily track and trace of all newly identified employees who have been in contact with an index case, have tested positive or have symptoms.
- Ensure any updates from the manager / employee are also included in the reporting and update MyHr accordingly.
- Act as point of contact for Customers if they have Covid queries. The administrator will have clinical support as and when required in relation to these queries
- Support the OH Manager in providing daily reports to the company and also to the Outbreak Managemnt Team regarding current cases.
- Contacting staff to confirm their address and send a COVID test kit
- Book courier to collect the swab for the following day in the afternoon
- Update medical records and data sheets with the result once this has been received.
- If introduced, LAMP testing will be the administrator's responsibility to follow the relevant process at that time.
- Support customers to arrange the monthly random testing process and selection where required
Essential Skills and Experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience of interfacing with customers
- Computer literate
Please note that this is a long term temporary role with Manpower
Due to current high levels of response to advertisements, please note that we are unable to respond to all CVs received.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of closing date.