Traffic Management Operative (12AB)
Manpower are offering new opportunities working with the UKs Leading Traffic Management Company. Working either self-employed or as a limited company you will work alongside others who have a passion for TM and delivering a great service on UK roads. This role supports opportunity for progression and potential promotion within the industry.
Within this role you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and the removal of traffic management systems.
- Working on high speed projects
- Opening and closing motorways
- Setting and installing traffic lights
- Installing stop & go signs
- Opening and closing roads
- Distributing cones, signs, frames and sandbags (knowledge of chapter 8 required)
Communication skills are essential in this role to liaise with your team. You must be hard working, reliable and flexible in your approach to work. Its vital that you can follow instructions but also work from your own initiative when appropriate. Health and Safety must always be maintained and upheld in accordance to company policy and your TM qualifications.
- Hold a 12AB Foreman/ Operative qualification
- Full UK licence with 6 points or less
- Ability to pass safety critical worker medical
- 1 years' experience in TM
- Highways England inducted
- IPV Licence
This role is full time working 12-hour shifts. Shifts will require you to work evenings, nights and weekends. There may also be opportunities for overtime. To be successful in this role you must pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement and throughout your employment.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.