Manpower are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrician on a permanent basis to join a well established Housing Association to cover Aylesbury and surrounding areas.
To install, repair, maintain, test and certify electrical systems to a high quality and within current electrical standards and regulations.
- Install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
- Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding and remedial works.
- Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Ensure the company vehicle meets the company's standard by keeping it in clean condition, ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Certificated qualifications and demonstrated experience in domestic and commercial electrical works.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 230v.
- Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to accurately interpret technical data & drawings and instructions.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- NVQ LEVEL 3 or City & Guilds 236 part 1&2 with 17th or 18th edition.
- Other building trade skills in addition to main trade.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing,
- installing and maintaining up to 400v