We are looking for Production Operators to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
You will be a key worker on the production line in an innovation manufacturing business. This is specifically for evening shifts: Please ensure you are able to commute to and from the company's location before applying.
No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
This contract is valid until the 16th May 2021 initially.
6:45am-2:45pm Monday-Thursday; 6:45am-1:45pm on Friday (Day Shift)
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Follow instructions for all work equipment and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed
Experience & Education:
- Leaving Cert or equivalent, OR/and relevant experience
- Fluent English with strong written and oral communication
- Excellent team work and work ethic
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland
- Basic IT skills and understanding
This is a temporary contract up to the 16th May 2021, with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Northwest Business Park, Dublin 15
Salary: 10.50 per hour
Interviews are onsite only and are taking place as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply now!