An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking an Administrator Assistant working remotely at the moment. When office opened based in Winnersh. This is a full-time, temporary role until end of October 2021, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, to start early April. The role is paying between £19 per hour.
French speaking would be an advantage but not essential
Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company. May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor. The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc, Senior: Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures. May determine methods and procedures for new assignments. High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
You will be required to undertake (but not be restricted to) the following activities as part of the role:
Filing emailsReplying to emails on behalf of your manager where appropriateArranging external and internal meetingsEnsuring inbox is organised and prioritised
- Inbox and Diary management
Processing salary changesUpdating job codesApprovals on behalf of the managerProcessing transfersHolidaysGoals
- Organisation of conference calls, virtual classrooms and webcasts as required
- Being first point of contact for all meetings and diary changes.
Building relationships with peers, colleagues, customers etc.
- Scheduling review calls, anticipating prep and follow-up calls.
- Ensuring all HR/ WD deadlines are met. Scheduling time for it and informing teams and tracking progress.
- Send location maps / arrange catering for meetings with external parties
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation. 1. Booking tickets organising transfers etc. 2. Arranging visas where required
- Raise purchase orders as requested and monitor them through approval process
- Ensure invoices received against PO's and there is an audit trail with quote/PO/invoice
- Submit expenses/mileage on behalf of managers.
- Approve/ Reject team expenses reports on behalf of the manager.
- Co-ordinate communication messages for team events
- Room bookings and hospitality as appropriate
- Management of induction and on boarding process 1. Ensure appropriate resources are available for new team members
Skills and experience
- High energy
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your workload with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages
- 5+ years general administrative experience
- French speaking would be an advantage for this role