We have a great opportunity for a Raw Material Specialist to join our highly flexible and skilled team working for our International Manufacturing client based in Felling.
Position title: Raw Material specialist
Location: Felling office / home based
Contract: Temporary Up to 12 months
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum pro rota
The main responsibilities;
- Answering external customer queries on our paint products which can be very varied in requirements.
- Maintenance of raw material product breakdowns and all the associated database requirements
- Liaise with wider team to solve raw material issues in our systems.
- Data analysis where required on our chemical portfolio and raw materials
- Declaration preparation, reporting and internal customer query responses
- Training programme for understanding sections of a safety data sheet to produce an SDS document.
- Current situation team working from home but in person training will be required
- Knowledge of SAP systems or other databases would be advantageous
- Experience of excel and office tools preferred
- Science background and chemical understanding to A level preferred
- Ideally in the local area