Location: Airdrie, Scotland. The role will be based on site, working from home after training.
Contract type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 6pm. Full flexibility required
Training: 2 weeks, Monday - Friday, 9-5.30pm
Salary: Up to £18,137.60 per annum
Who are we?
Our Client is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We've been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who'll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That's why we'll encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business.
You will be working on behalf of a market leader in the Energy supply industry. You will provide excellent customer service when assisting with a variety of customer enquiries including, but not limited to, smart meter appointments, tariff and account changes, payment and billing requests. As such, we're looking for people with a customer-focused attitude, active listening, effective questioning skills, and a strong product knowledge.
This is an inbound role and you will be the first point of contact for people looking for positive and effective solutions. We will provide you with a progressive career path to enable you to be the best, alongside some excellent company benefits such as comprehensive training, child care vouchers, recognition schemes and discounts on top retail brands.
What do we need from you?
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Confident in holding great conversations in a professional capacity via voice and email interactions.
- Resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Competent PC user, using multiple systems, Word and Excel and multiple social media chat at one given time.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure you are available for our customers.
What can we offer you?
We have many opportunities for growth and promotion. We dedicate 1000's of hours of training every year to help our staff develop their skillset and move into new roles.
96% of our staff in roles such as management, operational support, IT and recruitment have progressed from within the business.
As well as working from one of our state of the art contact centre's we have an amazing benefits package that is tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees. Here is a selection of what's available:
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme - featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme - 24/7/365
- Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Life Assurance Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards
- Career Path Development
- Refer & Earn Scheme - earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.