Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Customs Compliance Officer to join one of the country's most successful, dynamic companies.
Excellent opportunity to be part of a performance driven, motivated team with great future career prospects. If you want to take your career to the next level this year, this is the perfect role for you!
The Senior Customs Compliance Officer will report directly into the Director and will be bought in to support and push Compliance & Customs activities across the company.
The key day to day tasks of the Senior Customs Compliance Officer will include:
- Auditing all group customs activity
- Training staff on all aspects of customs compliance and procedures
- Participating in HMRC/UKBF audits/visits and solving HMRC and UKBF queries
- Performing Security Audits
- Advising clients on matters of customs compliance
- Denied Party Screenings
- Supporting the wider group activities where necessary
The desired candidate will have the principal goal to improve quality within this transport and logistics business. A passion for health and safety, along with a commitment to environmental sustainability.
Key Requirements will include:
- Forwarding, eg MIFF or equivalent qualification
- Has 3 year's recent relevant experience of a similar role
- Experience of Cargolink / EDI Enterprise
- Knowledge of the SAP system
- Foreign language skills are also a benefit
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word / Excel
Very competitive salary on offer! This truly is a great opportunity.
Sound ideal for your next step? Please apply without delay.