My Client based in the Chester area are looking for an experienced Global Rewards Operations Support on a temporary basis.
- Change Request Management
- Attend weekly vendor meetings and ensure change requests are prioritised according to business requirements
- Monitor and track change budget and create a forecast for the year
- Oversee enrolment windows and renewals management
- Monitor and manage timely planning of windows and renewals, work with Total Rewards Operations to ensure change requests are submitted on time
- Support window preparation and testing as needed
- Review lessons learned after each window and create best practise documentation for planning, testing and managing open enrolments, incl. stakeholder management, communication plans, etc.
- Escalation point for service delivery issues
- Keep log of any service delivery issues and flag concerns as appropriate, work with vendor to determine root cause and implement improvement solutions
- Analyse issue log to understand trends and patterns
- Knowledge document management
- Review of all benefits-related knowledge articles and LWIs in Vitalize, create an overview of all current knowledge material and identify gaps, work with Total Rewards Operations to create missing documentation
- User Access Management
- Manage user access to flexible benefits administrator portal; carry out audit as needed
- Take ownership of SharePoint access management
- Other responsibilities
- Process review and documentation of global benefits plan operations for international assignees
- Monitor employee queries related to benefits and identify solutions for optimization
- Manage systems access and develop access governance process
Required skills and qualifications:
- Rewards experience, mainly in the benefits area compensation experience desirable
- Organised and able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Experience of working with or managing third party vendors desirable
- Able to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment
- Experience working across different regions, ideally globally
This role is a Monday to Friday role.
08:00am to 16:00pm - 35 hours paid a week.
Temporary assignment until 31st December with potential of being extended.
Salary is based upon experience.
Must be happy to Admin work alongside helping the rewards department
Need to have experience with a global company.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV attached.