An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Assistant Brand Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Domestos, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months (Maternity Cover), working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying between £37,000 - £38,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Are you keen to make this planet a better place? Are you passionate about working on a world-renowned Beauty & Personal Care (BPC) brand? Then come join us! We are looking for a creative and driven candidate to welcome in our Dove Deodorants team. You'll join us on our journey to transforming our business to full circularity, by leading outstanding innovation and communication projects, working with the worlds best creative agencies and biggest markets.
Dove is well known as one of the worlds leading BPC brands, operating across Deodorant, Skin Care, Skin Cleansing, Hair and Baby. Deodorants is one of U/L most successful and vibrant categories, and Dove is delivering the highest growth within the deodorant category, with an incredible track record. Dove Deodorant is also leading the way in terms of Planet & Purpose. Our aim is to liberate women from any underarm inhibitions, helping them be beautifully unselfconscious, able to freely participate in life and to offer women the kindest to skin and kindest to planet deodorants. This is at the heart of everything we do.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
As a Assistant Brand Manager, you will be working alongside the Senior Brand Manager and Global Brand Director, working on disruptive innovations, delivering strong mixes and communication plans to drive the brand's growth. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to mix your passion for marketing and sustainability and to lead project workstreams independently. This role will suit a marketeer with proven brand management experience, who is interested in a more senior role with a view to moving into a Brand Manager position in the next few years.
Besides Innovation and Communication projects, the person must have an interest into sustainability, be able to create great relationship with our main markets and cross categories teams, while delivering numbers results.
You'll be able to develop an in-depth understanding for the brand in key markets and the business environment. We are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, with a naturally proactive attitude. The role offers plenty of scope for creativity and independent leadership as well as clearly ownable deliverables on large projects.
- You will play a key supporting role to the Global Senior Brand Manager & Brand Director, independently managing part of the project work-streams.
- Independently lead project network to deliver work to agreed goals by motivating the internal brand team, cross-functional teams and external agencies to deliver a product mix on time, in full.
- Briefing and managing end-to-end communication process, from insight generation to assets development.
- Leading data-led marketing campaigns with key markets.
- Work closely with local teams of key countries to ensure good team alignment and deployment of mixes in each region.
- Assistant Brand Manager looking for a challenging role.
- An interest in sustainability
- Experience within Beauty and Personal Care, premium beauty brands, or FMCG would put you at a strong advantage
- Critical to have good relationship building skills and familiarity with working in virtual teams, key to building positive relationships with market partners, cross-functional team and external agencies.
- Consistent track record of business, analytical and organisational skills.
- Autonomy, Strong leadership skills, showing initiative, ingenious and resourceful.
- Creativity and sense of aesthetics
- Passion and understanding of consumers and shoppers.