Manpower UK is recruiting on behalf of our Edinburgh based client for a Russian Speaking Team Leader. Initially this is a remote working opportunity but will return to the contact centre longer term. Our client is a Global company and can offer a fantastic work environment and progression opportunities.
As the Team Leader you will directly lead, manage and develop a team of Russian Speaking Customer Service Agents to maximise their potential both individually and collectively. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Customer focused Managerial / Team Leader role, previous Call Centre experience is also advantageous.
- Manage the performance and development of team members through appropriate use of the performance Management system and a wide range of managerial techniques
- Ensure that quality is a key team driver which underpins all operational performance, proactively driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Be first point of call for resolving escalated issues to the satisfaction of the client in a timely manner to minimise risk to the Company and the client
- Maintain the highest levels of client and customer satisfaction within the campaign
- Act as a role model in displaying values in all activity and communication, promoting a positive and professional image at all times
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience as a Team Leader/Manager within a contact/call centre environment. Candidates should be fluent in Russian and English
Interested.? Please forward your CV at your earliest convenience.