Manpower are working in partnership with a Multinational, Leading Energy-Company to find their next experienced Asset Risk & Investment Engineer - We can accept locations for Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen and Inverness.
As the Asset Risk & Investment Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to play an important role in the delivery of our investment commitments. This role requires the post-holder assisting in maintaining a safe, secure and reliable transmission network through development and effective management of our asset and justifying short, medium, and long-term investments.
As part of this role, you will be working with risk-based models to optimise investments with key considerations to the safety, environment and commercial operation of our business. Your duties will include:
Investment Lifecycle Modelling and Business Cases | Asset Investment Data Assurance | Analysing & Optimising Investments | Working with Asset Management Tools - CBRM, Maximo, GIS, AIM | Regulatory Reporting Packs | Co-ordinate modelling and forecast processes
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications.
- Educated to Degree level or have equivalent experience in electrical engineering, business or finance degree relevant to the job.
- Institute of Asset Management qualification such as the certificate, diploma or equivalent - Preferred.
- Chartership status and experience working to ISO 55000 - Desirable.
A proven track record in the following areas is essential
- Managing asset risk and investment models for physical assets
- Investment appraisals, cost-benefit analysis, economic modelling and analysis/reporting of complex data.
- Highly numerate with extensive modelling experience with the ability to balance strategic, big picture thinking with the analytic ability and attention to detail.
- Understanding of safety regulations and the importance and obligations placed upon regulated businesses with respect to the quality of asset information and investment justifications is needed.
- Writing business cases using available data from various reports, assessment studies and asset management tools.
In return for the Asset Risk & Investment Engineer role, our client offers a great place to work, with a competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package.
To take the first step in securing this fantastic position apply today…..