Multi Skilled Engineer - Musselborough - Circa £34,000
Manpower are working in partnership with one of Scotland's leading seafood companies to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer. A family company with over 50 years of history, as the company has grown, the policy of honesty, hard work, and a commitment to looking after all of their customers, remains the same as it ever was.
The Multi Skilled Engineer is full-time position working a 2 shift pattern (Days & Early) and will be based in Musselborough Scotland.
Maintenance engineer working in an FMCG seafood production site, this is due to the expansion of company facilities, allowing new production lines to be added to the existing facility. You will be required to follow maintenance schedules, perform reactive maintenance under pressure and follow all health and safety procedures.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, experience, skills and attributes
- City and Guilds / SVQ3 - Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
A proven track record in the following areas is essential
- Maintenance of PLC and SCADA systems
- Ability to work from engineering drawings and electrical systems
- Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Calibration Systems
- Performing maintenance on FCMG food production equipment
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas is desirable:
- 5 years post qualification experience.
- Interrogation or code writing of PLCs.
- Experience within Seafood Production (Beneficial)
Competitive salary available and the opportunity to work with a successful company focused on quality, service and reliability.
If interested in the Multi Skilled Engineer role, please update your CV and take the first step in securing this fantastic position today…..