Salary: £9.50 hourly rate
Location: York, YO24 1AB
Job Type: Temporary, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Sunday with shifts between 6am-11pm
Long term, temporary roles are available now for Customer Service Advisors who can work at home, remotely for the duration of their assignment. As a member of our team, you will be handling incoming calls from the UK general public. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What you'll need to do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for callers, resolving enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible
- Record information accurately into our database using the software we provide
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
What we'll need from you:
- Great communication skills - both written and verbal
- Dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- Ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- A can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
- Comfortable with security vetting including DBS
- Ability to work from home with your own laptop or PC with ethernet connection
Successful candidates receive:
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- Full intensive training across four days
- Potential to progress your career further with Manpower via our client requirements
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.