My client has an opportunity for a Director of Customer Experience and Operations to join their team, based in Dublin or Belfast.
The Director of Customer Experience and Operations is a senior leadership role, responsible for driving the customer strategy during a period of transformational change. As a member of the Leadership Team, you will have a critical strategic role, with responsibility for growing our presence in the market and ensuring that we provide the best service to our customers.
Base Location: Dublin or Belfast
Salary: Competitive salary, car allowance, performance-related bonus and a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Permanent. Full Time. Flexible working options available
You will lead, develop, coach, motivate and empower all operational teams to deliver and perform to their full potential, within a positive but challenging environment, which encourages people to succeed and excel. It will be your responsibility to ensure the business' needs in terms of succession & development are clearly defined and there is an appropriate organisational structure in place, with all key roles and responsibilities defined.
You will lead the delivery of the end-to-end customer experience and proactively develop and embed processes and behaviours, designed to understand and meet the current and future needs of customers and stakeholders, ensuring that all staff deploy these effectively at every stage of the customer journey. You will ensure that the business is commercially optimised across the whole customer lifecycle to deliver the business's sustainable profit contribution to the Group.
- Significant experience in a similar role. Experience of the energy industry would be beneficial, but it is not essential.
- Understanding of industry challenges, regulatory change and impact on commercial opportunities
- Strong track record in customer service and delivering a customer experience strategy including delivering transformational change, ideally in relation to digitalisation of operations and customer-centricity
- Strong experience in leading a large operational area, combined with either a detailed existing understanding of the servicing of energy and/or retail customers or the ability to build this knowledge on an accelerated basis
- Excellent track record of building trust and developing high performing teams
- The ability to interrogate Operational Challenges to get to the heart of root causes and define effective paths to resolution
- The ability to create and articulate complex ideas and translate them into action
- Personable and highly communicative at all levels and focused towards developing strong internal and external business relations
- Ability to operate in a highly pressurised environment with a clear focus, working to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or contact Manpower Group Ireland to arrange a confidential call.