To manage and support the planned works or empty homes team within a region in the delivery of programmed works.
* Manage a team to deliver programmed works in customers' homes.
* Manage operative productivity and work quality and monitor progress by undertaking quality audits of work and materials (in progress and post).
* Ensure the necessary financial controls are exercised and that adequate resources are in place.
* Manage approved subcontractors' performance and compliance with contractual agreements through regular assessment of quality and timescales.
* Monitor that operatives are maintaining appropriate levels of vehicle stock.
* Manage and control of materials in line with legislative standards and company guidelines.
* Ensure that the company's obligations relating to Health and Safety and other statutory regulations are adhered to through monitoring of safe working practices.
* Ensure timely investigation and response to complaints, and quality and that workflow tasks are completed, and systems updated.
* Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
* Customer satisfaction and all operational KPI's are met or exceeded.
* Work is delivered on time and within budget; providing value for money.
* Contracts are effectively managed to deliver the service within budget and meeting customer expectations.
* Compliance with all relevant Regulatory requirements, Policies and Procedures.
* A robust and pro-active approach to Health and Safety and risk.
* Safeguarding concerns, suspicious or allegations of abuse are appropriately identified, recorded and sent to Tenancy
* Up to date knowledge of building maintenance, Decent Homes standards and safety legislation.
* Experience of leading, managing, developing and motivating operational teams.
* Up to date knowledge of housing sector best practice and relevant legislation.
* Experience of successfully delivering an excellent customer focused repair service.
* Experience of repairs management information systems
* Excellent oral and written communications
* Relevant Technical qualification - trade NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
* NVQ Level 3 First Line Management.
* A recognised leadership and management qualification
* Experience of stock condition software/handheld devices.
* Experience of working as part of a management team delivering front line services.
* Experience of change management.
* Extensive knowledge of building maintenance technical operations.