Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a New Business Advisor to join their team in April!
The hourly rate is £10.48 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
Start Date: 6th April 2021
The New Business department is responsible for processing over 500, 000 contracts which include applications for finance and service plans.
The new business role is both telephone and admin 50/50. On average 15 calls per hour - average time per call 5 min 30 seconds.
- Responding to dealer enquiries by phone and email
- Processing proposed agreements procedures and ensuring response time guidelines are followed, with speed and accuracy being paramount
- Validating customer documentation for proposals details when received and also authorising appropriate payment to the dealer
- Dealing with a variety of administration tasks which require to be completed within the department service level.
- Pro-active in following up quoted business with retailers by chasing dealers at activation stage
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and supporting key initiatives as business area SME
- Maintaining your level of understanding of the FCA regulation to ensure you are competent to fulfil your role
- Strong customer service focus essential and a customer friendly manner at all times
- Able to demonstrate systematic thought processes.
- Able to cope with pressure and meet deadlines, and able to work flexible working pattern including evening and weekends
- Attention to detail
The working hours are between 0900 and 2000hrs Monday - Friday; all employees will be required to work between these hours. Shifts can vary between those hours - 8 hours a day 35 hours a week, typical Shift times could be:
- 0900 - 1700; 1000 - 1800; 1100 - 1900; 1200 - 2000; Monday - Friday
- 0900 - 1700hrs Saturdays (1 in 4 Saturdays)
Candidates must be flexible to work ANY of the listed shifts given.
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!