At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you`ll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
As business support, you will be the main point of contact for the IR35 audit reporting of all Panel Agent Suppliers across ManpowerGroup (Tapfin, Manpower, Brook St and Experis) and your key responsibilities will be contacting, managing, tracking and recording all supplier compliance activity.
So, what will you be doing?
Your role will require you to complete audits remotely, using email, Gatekeeper and Excel. Your role may require you to have use other systems such as Bullhorn, CMS and other Vendor Management Systems as used by the business.
You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance of our PSL of Umbrella companies.
You will communicate with suppliers via telephone/email on a regular basis. Occasional travel to supplier locations may be required.
In addition to this you will also provide regular updates by email and telephone meetings to Workforce Solutions Supplier Lead, ManpowerGroup Account Managers and Supplier Relationship Managers, and help to provide reports to senior managers with regards to supplier audit results.
In addition, as a senior member of the team you will support the Workforce Supply Chain Lead with the following tasks:
- Training and mentoring new team members and supporting other team members where necessary
- Assisting with client specific projects, as requested - i.e. transitions, bid work, audits etc.
- Proactively identify processes that could be streamlined, offering solutions to help management review and ensure processes are efficient
- Assist with any minor escalations
- Support with the supplier compliance checking process
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright individual to join our Supplier Management team. This is a position that requires someone who possesses the following attributes:
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Possess intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational or difficult situations sensitively and professionally
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Good attention to detail & a methodical approach
- Adaptable and flexible attitude and approach
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise quickly and efficiently
What's in it for you?
- Join a business that has been voted `The worlds most ethical` three years running
- Instant access to an award winning, learning and development team?
- Career progression and access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year?
- Benefit from flexible employee benefits package including private medical care, private dental care, paid holiday, refer a friend cash bonus and much more?
Would you like to hear more?
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Sabeya Ali by clicking the ` Apply` button!?