Our Ambition at ManpowerGroup
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
- Responsible for full qualification of vacancy and production of Recruitment Plan with Hiring Manager
- Assist in client meetings and be prepared to discuss resourcing aspect of the role.
- On-going client management through the recruitment life cycle
- Advertising, search of database, job boards, LinkedIn and Headhunting
- Carry out face to face candidate interviews on an ad hoc basis.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify a short list. This will necessitate evening work and occasional weekends.
- Chasing clients for feedback on CVs as required.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews as required.
- Making offers and closing/signing up Applicants/Clients.
- Taking up references for candidates.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Clients, and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing applicants for interviews.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Recording details of new Clients on to the database.
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CV's sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Research and present technical understanding on a regular basis
- Specialise within several technologies to pro-actively build hot lists and an understanding of the candidates within that market.
- Attend regular training workshops to improve knowledge and skills
- Behave in a positive manner towards colleagues, clients and candidates
- Undertake all duties in accordance with procedures in the Quality Assurance Manual
- Ensure that own areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the appropriate Account Manager/Team Leader or Manager
- Ability to provide information for contractors on Experis' range of products and services.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market-place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Contemporary recruiting - leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent and match them to the right opportunities.
- Understand human potential knowing people's motivations, strengths and where they need to develop is critical to helping them succeed.
- Engaging and authentic - easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Brilliant feedback - making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
- Great connector - being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
- Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear - we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
- Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
- Be looking for what's next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidates careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
- Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
- Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.