Manpower UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our reputable client who are a global leader within the travel industry for a Danish Speaking Customer Service Adviser. Initially, this will be a working from home opportunity returning to the Edinburgh Contact Centre once this reopens.
- Assist Danish customers with enquiries relating to Travel bookings within a vibrant contact centre
- Solve the problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email
- Handle clients problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment
- Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required
- Attend regular team huddles
- Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives
- Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish, both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills
- Proficient typing abilities
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to listen and build rapport quickly
- Motivated yet conscientious and diligent approach to work
- Good attention to detail
Hours of Work
Hours of work - Flexible to work shifts between the hours 7am - 11pm (37 hours a week)
Working Pattern - 5 days out of 7
*Candidates should be located around the Edinburgh area for when you return to the contact centre.
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.