RENEWABLES - PROJECT / CONTRACTS MANAGER - CORNWALL - COMPETITIVE SALARY
We are interested in receiving applications from the Energy, Utilities or Construction sectors.
Manpower are working in partnership with the UK's leading Technology Innovation and Research Centre for Offshore Renewable Energy to find their next Project / Contracts Manager. Our client aims to drive the growth of Tidal Stream Energy in France and in the UK and accelerate the deployment of Tidal Stream Energy in the FCE region.
The primary objective of the Project / Contracts Manager is to ensure that their next project is successfully delivered within the constraints of the contract timescales, budget and financial structure.
As Programme Manager, you will drive and coordinate the activities of the multi-disciplined project team, a mix of internal and external specialists, and oversee the activities of the project partners a mix of UK & French tidal technology developers, tidal sites and development agencies.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, experience, skills and attributes
- Degree Qualified in a Technical Discipline - Chartered (Desirable)
- 5 Years Project Management Experience in Energy, Utilities or Construction.
- Recognised Project Management Certificate/Diploma.
A proven track record in the following areas is essential
- Managing multi-discipline teams in International Technical Projects
- Experience in negotiating and managing Commercial Contracts.
- Awareness of Occupational Health & Safety issues.
Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas is desirable:
- Bilingual in English & French.
- Experience of public-funded projects and knowledge of public procurement rules
- Excellent communication management with Project Directors, Senior Management and Consultants.
- Planning, analysis and adaptation skills to pre-empt future problems and develop early solutions.
- Contribute to early development projects and advise Project Teams on deliver-ability & commercialisation.
- High capacity for change, leading others through change & problem solving
In return for the Project / Contracts Manager role, an excellent remuneration package is offered which includes an attractive basic salary, pension, bonus, and subsidised health care saving scheme.
To take the first step in securing this fantastic position apply today…..