Pre- Sales Consultant- Business Development
£35k + OTE
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
At ManpowerGroup, we are looking to evolve our lead conversion capabilities recruit a new team of Business Development Executives. Part of the Enterprise Marketing team, the right individual for this role will be driven and determined to deliver, working in partnership with the ManpowerGroup Sales Teams to generate new business meetings by converting incoming marketing qualified leads, researching new business opportunities and self-generating leads.
This team will also play a crucial role in driving attendance at key ManpowerGroup events and webinars and raising awareness of ManpowerGroup as a thought leader in the world of work.
So, what will you be doing?
As a Business Development Executive, you will be required to build prospecting pipelines using a variety of mediums, including outbound calls; emails; social media etc. to C-suite, Director and Manager level contacts.
The Business Development Execs collaborate and work together as a team; sharing ideas, feedback from prospects, and success stories to drive continuous learning.
- Setting new business meetings for Sales Teams
- Researching companies and mapping contacts using a variety of tools
- Driving registrations and attendance for events and webinars
- Cleansing data to maintain and continuously improve databases
- Recording and updating details in CRM
- Responding to inbound enquiries
Who are we looking for?
- You should have good writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills and be comfortable with prospecting outreach (including phone calls) to senior contacts.
- As an individual, you should be proactive, confident and highly organised, with strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritise your own workload and ability to work alone and collaboratively.
- You should be driven by success which will be rewarded by uncapped commission.
- Previous use of a CRM system would also be an advantage
- Experience in sales/new business development would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Whats in it for you?
- £25k per annum + uncapped commission
- Award winning learning and development
- Work for a business thats been awarded the Worlds most ethical business for three years running
- Operate alongside a passionate, driven and fun team that will drive you to be the best
- Access to hundreds of opportunities roles across ManpowerGroup each year
Please click apply for immediate consideration