Full Time Purchasing Assistant required to join an excellent company. This role has an immediate start date.
- Issue purchase orders to the despatch office daily against the incoming goods list ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Process customs declarations daily for incoming goods.
- Process purchase orders and issue to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Have telephone/email correspondence in relation to suppliers, transport etc and dealing with suppliers and customers in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Investigate short and/or missed deliveries communicating promptly to find a resolution whilst communicating with all relevant departments.
- Ensure paperwork received from suppliers is complete and legible.
- Assist with processing goods inwards and dispatching goods outwards on the system, ensuring that the same is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate with the warehouse on booking in and the movement of stock, ensuring that paperwork and records are completed correctly.
- Filing/Scanning of Sales and Purchase Invoices, Quotations, Dispatch Notes, Test Certificates and Correspondence. Maintaining full and complete records.
- Liaise with the sales office and finance department as required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Strong interpersonal skills.
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
Strong IT Skills