Do you have previous experience as a Slitter Operator within a print manufacturing environment?
Can you offer the flexibility to work a 3-shift system based in Worcester?
Do you want to work for a company that provides continuous investment in you, machinery and product innovation?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual with the relevant experience to fill a position within a print finishing department working as a Slitter Operator. They are a growing company, with a prestigious customer base and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field.
Your main responsibilities will be to is to ensure the Slitting machines are operating to maximum efficiency, ensuring that designs are Slit within a target time frame and to the customer specification. To organise ancillary products/equipment to provide a well organised and safe place of work including, WIP and finished goods ensuring materials are available as required for the next process.
- Must have previous experience of working within a Print manufacturing environment
- Must consider yourself to be a great communicator and confident in your approach as you will be required to liaise between departments and work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Commutable distance to Worcester
Our client prides themselves on their company ethos and strong work ethic, as well as looking for key skill sets they also look for key attributes and soft qualities that they would consider a transferable fit for their business.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!