Manpower are recruiting a Data Associate on behalf of a company based in Over.
This role would suit someone who already has customer service or account management experience looking to take the next step in their career. Possessing a scientific background in will be helpful for a successful candidate, as would having experience in operating a customer service role which is very varied and fast paced.
What We Need From You...
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data from a range of sources
- SAP experience preferable but not essential
- Data Entry and Customer Service experience
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to build rapport and proactively continually seek ways of improving service levels
- To be able to support the sales team
- Minimum C grade in GCSE English & Maths
- Scientific knowledge would be beneficial
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Free parking
- A Contributory Pension
- Flexible working 2-3 days working from home per week
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!