Manpower is currently recruiting for an NHS Ambulance Vehicle Preparation Operative based in Maltby.
This is a temporary to permanent contract working 12.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 17.30 - 20.00
We are looking for reliable, hardworking and trustworthy candidates who are immediately available and can start work straight away.
Suitable candidates must pass DBS check and be able to provide manpower with working references for last 12 months.
- Cleaning vehicles / ambulances
- Disinfecting and Wiping down all surfaces within vehicles
- Ensuring equipment is maintained
- Re-Fuelling and re-stocking ambulances and other vehicles
- PPE and uniform provided
- Full training will be given
Pay - £8.92 - £9.20