Manpower are pleased to working with a fantastic, ever growing company based near Wednesbury who are looking for a well experienced Business Development Manger with a proven track record across the Logistics industry help develop existing accounts, generate new leads and lead the growth sales.
Package on offer
Basic salary between £37,500/£40,000 DOE (+Additional bonus)
28 Days holiday (+Bank Holidays)
Company laptop + Phone
As part of their tightly knit sales team, you will a key player in maintaining and growing the company's accounts, you will need to use key selling skills, as well as feel comfortable with the ever changing world of sales and selling in today's climate.
- Generate, develop, and grow sales within full trailer loads (FTL)
- Identify, qualify, and close suitable sales opportunities
- Be comfortable creating and presenting a sales pipeline for potential business
- Cold call prospects, secure all types of suitable quality business
- Account Management - How to grow these accounts is key.
- Ideally live and have industry knowledge and quality contact base in the area.
- Meet and exceed your sales targets
- Be able to comfortable to deliver presentations both online and in person.
Additional Attributes required
- A proven track record in field sales or a BDM role within the logistics industry, particularly in the Midlands
- Previous experience within the full trailer load market is a big advantage
- Well organised, well spoken both in writing and verbally
- Possess a full current driving licence