- Salary: £10.99 per hour
- Location: Brighton
- Duration: Temporary,7 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Sat Shifts between 8am - 9pm
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you! Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
As customer service representative you are Front-Line Contact, putting Customers first in all interactions. You are more than just a friendly voice, you are a problem solver, a relationship builder and a team player. The people you work with and the customers you care for, value your passion, accountability and unique personality.
The role is diverse and individual, including but not exclusive to the following:
- Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via multiple channels (calls, chat, mobile messaging)
- Build meaningful relationships with Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and Business
- Enhance customers' experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on Cardmembers' needs
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service Customers, and enable them to get the most from online and mobile platforms
- Document necessary information, such as payment details, Customers change of details, change of address and travel notifications
- Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
In your role you must be:
We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- Fluent in French and English- written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and resourcefulness skills
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service Customers
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Critical, analytical, and forward thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Confidence to work in a virtual environment
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.