Customs Manager - Development
12 Months Temporary
£40,000 - £45, 000 dependant on experience
Birmingham / WFH
We have an immediate temporary position for a Customs Development Manager to lead, review and enhance the processing of UK-EU import export processes for our clients business units. You will oversee day to day execution of customs processes and developing / implementing in collaboration an enhanced future state.
What you will need to do:
- Lead day to day execution of UK import / export processes for customers, suppliers and intercompany flows between UK & EU, across 5 business units and 4 SAP EPR systems.
- Account manage contracted customs brokers, establish service level agreements, drive, monitor and report performance KPIs.
- Develop and implement post Brexit European customs strategy with colleagues from central logistics team and EU counterparts.
- Review current set up, recommend and implement improvements that enhance compliance, service and cost.
What we need for you:
- Experience of gaining and maintaining AEO accreditation.
- Previous knowledge of SAP EPR systems.
- Experience of Inward processing / Bonded warehouse process / Return Goods.
- Team Player - Ability to work remotely / office but bring together a number of sites across many locations and different ERP systems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of key aspects within the Logistics industry.
- Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills - to advanced level.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence