At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Attraction and other key relationships: Operational Directors, Head of, Marketing team, Sales team, consultants, and external suppliers
So, what will you be doing?
The Talent Attraction Manager is responsible for the planning and management of candidate attraction activity on behalf of several ManpowerGroup clients.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Attraction this role will involve working in close partnership with the client account management and delivery teams, relevant client stakeholders, as well as a range of internal colleagues and external suppliers.
- Develop, plan, and oversee client led attraction campaigns
- Set client strategy and act as day-to-day attraction lead
- Work with Planning and Delivery team to produce media plans and reporting
- Work closely with the digital team to drive optimal ROI
- Align with operation to drive greater levels of candidate re-use
- If appropriate develop candidate loyalty programme
- Work with approved agencies to develop client employer brands - and toolkits/materials
- Develop candidate experience in association with client teams and Convenience leadership
- Support Sales/Solutions team with bid responses and pitches
- Drive the tracking and development of client branded micro-sites
- Create seasonal and theme-based campaigns and assets
- CRM analysis to ensure we are targeting the right opportunities
- Build Intelligence tools and market insight which equip the internal team/client to make more informed pursuit decisions
- Conduct competitor analysis when appropriate
- Develop the packaging of the attraction team and our capability
- Manage allocated budgets when required
What skills and experience are we looking for?
A role for a recruitment marketing professional with either agency or client-side experience:
- Creative and commercially minded
- Ability to forecast and manage budgets
- Capable of adding strategic direction
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Team player with ability to stand alone
- Ability to form strong and effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation
- Confident, resourceful and a "can do" attitude
- Proven project management
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues widely varied.
- Reduction in cost per attraction
- Development of attraction team capability
- Sales feedback
- Number of additional value-add services