Manpower are pleased to be working with a nationally recognised client who are looking for a new Transport Administrator to join their team in Coventry on a permanent basis.
Package on Offer
£22,000 - £25,000 Depending on Experience
Monday to Friday
Shift Patterns of either 07:00 - 15:00 or 10:00 - 18:00
Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the transport operation.
- Undertake administrative and filing duties.
- Dealing with customer orders ensuring quality accuracy, delivery time lines, instruction and communication.
- Prepare monthly payroll paperwork and driver's expenses ensuring they are accurate and sent to Payroll on time.
- Drivers licence checks
- Updating transport planning system with new vehicle bookings
- Ordering uniform
- Assist with site H&S administration
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word & Excel)
- Previous administration experience.
- Good numeric skills - including accuracy.
- Previous experience within a traffic office desirable
- Vibrant personality enjoys working to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative, demonstrates organisational skills.
Please apply below!