Manpower are currently recruiting a Transport Administrator to join our well-established client based in Wakefield.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent role paying £10.63per hour
In this role you will:
- Send distributed stock orders
- Accurately and quickly enter data and place purchase orders
- Follow up on orders placed, working with suppliers to ensure on time delivery and update with delivery dates
- Add shipping information to import log
- Assist within the Procurement department responding to e-mails, answering calls, and working with staff from other departments
- Resolve queries and investigate discrepancies
- Be customer focused and provide an excellent service to all stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong teamworking skills
You will need to:
- Have a good IT system skills (ideally MS Office)
- Experience in logistic
- Display a can-do attitude with energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Full training will be provided.
This is temp to perm full time position.
Working hours Mon to Friday 8am - 4pm flexible