Do you have experience of working in Customer Service? Perhaps you have some retail / sales experience? Are you looking for a role to start your career? Are you able to demonstrate experience of working to deadlines and have good self-organisation skills?
An international courier, based in Eastleigh are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to start a career. This role would suit (but limited to) a college / university leaver.
This role will be working within the logistics sector for a well established company. Joining an existing team, you will be an outgoing and self-motivated individual who is keen to learn. Building on your previous work experience (for example a part time job whilst at College / University) you will demonstrate the right attitude to work and learning a new job and also learning a new sector to work in.
Key Skills / Traits:
- Keen to learn
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes high pressured environment
- Ability to Multi task and prioritise work load
Dealing with international clients globally, you will have a good level of general knowledge in terms of Continents / Country's / Time Zones.
- Working as part of an existing Customer Service team you will be dealing with customers enquires by phone call and / or email
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating correct paperwork for shipments
- Ensuring a high level of customer service of given at all times.
£18,000 - £20,000 basic salary
Auto Enrol pension scheme
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. (Given the nature of this role there may be occasions where you may need to stay a few minutes late to complete the days tasks - you will naturally be the type of person that is happy to do this)
Interview process will be a socially distanced face to face interview on site.
Note - this role is full time based in an office - no home working.