Manpower is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our client who are a leading food producer based in the Dungannon area.
Suitable candidates can be either mechanical or electrical qualified, however you will need some industry experience across both disciplines.
As part of the shift maintenance team, you will ensure company plant and machinery is maintained to a high standar and running efficiently with minimal downtime.
Flexibility for shifts is required across a 3 week shift rotation. No night shifts.
Competitive salary on offer
- Fault diagnosis and repair of factory equipment and machinery
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed
- Provide technical support and general maintenance of the site
- Working with electric, hydraulic and pneumatic operated equipment
- Support in identifying process improvements
- Maintain and promote high standards and quality of work
- Ensure that company policies and procedures and health and safety practices are followed.
- Provide installation support when required
What we are looking for:
- Proven maintenance experience within a production environment
- Qualified in mechanical OR electrical discipline
- Experience in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach to working patterns
Great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to further their career along with a competitive salary and no night shifts.