Renewable Energy Analyst - Central Scotland - Solar / Wind / Hydro
Manpower are working in partnership with one of the Leading Independent Renewable Energy Developers in the UK, to find their next experienced Renewable Energy Analyst. As a regular award winner in the Renewable sector, their work encompasses:
Project Conception, Development, Commercialisation, Construction, Investment, Operations and Asset Management - within the Onshore Wind, Hydro & Solar Energy sectors.
As the Renewable Energy Analyst your role will be to optimise the energy yield from operational wind, hydro and solar sites. This can consist of site assessments, energy yield forecasts, monitoring & analysing operational performance, liaising with technology suppliers, dashboard reports for stakeholders, supporting asset & operations management,
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, experience, skills and attributes
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Data Analysis and Data Science Programming skills in Python, R or SAS
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence - Travelled required between the sites & main office.
- MS Office - Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and Outlook packages.
A proven track record in one or more of the following technical skills is essential:
- Wind Energy Software ( WAsP / Windographer / WindPro / WindFarm / Windfarmer
- Solar Energy Software ( PVSol / PVSyst )
- Computational Fluid Models ( Ansys Fluent / Solidworks Flow Simulation / Star CCM+ / Autodesk Simulation CFD Motion )
Experience in the following is desirable:
- Able to navigate and query complex SQL tables and joins
- Data visualisation and / or dashboarding with R, Python, Power BI, Tableau or Qlik)
- Handing and processing operational data including SCADA, alarms, CMS, work orders etc
- Strong work planning & scheduling, attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
In return for the Renewable Energy Analyst role, an excellent salary package is offered which includes an attractive basic salary, 33 days holidays, ongoing personal development, accommodation/mileage allowance for work travelling purposes, stakeholder pension scheme and employer pension contributions.
To take the first step in securing this fantastic position apply today…..