Manpower are recruiting for an Administrator to work for our client. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a brand new team within the organisation.
You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills with a positive mind set toward continuous improvement.
- Providing administrative support to business support team
- To create, amend and sign-off electronic rosters as required
- Administrative support Rostering Annual Leave
- General Administrative duties
- Previous administration experience, minimum of 2 years
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others.
The position offers an hourly rate of £9.09. This is a temporary position.
You will work full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, you may be required to work the occasional weekend.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, apply now with your up to date CV.